Saturday, August 8, 2009

Candy and Potter Summer Comedy Cruise

Candy & Potter from 107.9 The Link hosted this great party on Lake Norman. Potter gave my friend an extra ticket and she asked me to tag along. Potter was the MC.

They're asking people who were there to send in photos of the event. I didn't think to bring a camera but I may appear somewhere in the background in one of the pics.
This is Steve Forrest, an up and coming comic out of Charlotte. He's hilarious. You'll probably be seeing a lot of him on this blog.
This is pretty crazy. This guy is Hannibal. He's a magician/comedian. He puts on a great show especially with close up magic which I always prefer to stage performances. Anyway, I realized later that this guy totally gave me lessons when I was a little kid doing magic as a hobby. That was at least 10 years ago. I'm sure he didn't recognize me. I'll have to make sure I tell him if I see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment